Thursday, September 17, 2009

ctrl-alt-del (part I)

To fight to the finish,
Was what I had planned for ages,
But helplessness,
In my mind and my soul,
Oh the deliciousness
Of letting myself go
Is tempting, is beckoning
But helplessness
Is such a sad state to be in
The helplessness
Would engulf my whole existence
Till I can’t find air to breathe in.
How easy it would be
To roll in self pity
To know this is the end,
Of consciousness.
But helplessness
Is something I can live without
And when I do
I find I’m free
I’m in control
I’m happy
The laughter seems a new
part of my reality,
I got you out of my mind
Out of my sight, out of my soul.
I’m free, wheeeeeee!
To live without a heart tied down
To a string tied down
To a stone
At the bottom of the sea.

2 comments:

Galaxy Hydrangea said...

Muaaahhh
Shibs, u rock! :D

anhilaire said...

Piklu :) - fascinating...

Search This Blog