Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tech pest

It seems to me that I should have been born in the 17th century. Apart from getting to live the simple life, I would not have had to face the wrath of technology, which has, for some inexplicable reason, decided that I am not worth using it.
Thanks to doting parents, I have everything I could ask for. Computer, laptop, ipod, kinetic, pen drive, mobile, you name it. Due to reasons I cannot understand, they all have decided to abandon me. One by one.


First my kinetic broke down. The fact that it almost never has enough petrol has still not trained it to run on air.

Then I lost my pen drive. In college, to make it worse. Strike two.

THEN, my laptop suddenly decides to die. Just like that. Without prior notice. The details are too painful.

My ipod decides it can’t live without the lappy, so it tries to die. It is revived, but without the videos and half the songs. Putting those in it again requires loads of patience, which I regrettably lack.

Mobile phones are not happy with me and switch on and off as they please.

I think we should have like, a users union, so we can make our appliances give us a month’s notice before going poof. Then, at least I could have saved the pictures. :(

1 comment:

Galaxy Hydrangea said...

LOL this is so funny :D :D :D
What was their fate eventually??

Search This Blog