Tuesday, July 25, 2006

All’s well that ends well… 14 dec 05

Well that’s another sem ended. And not a bad end either. A semester marked by the various respective crushes (landmarks for some, all in a day’s work for others..). heartbreaks, heartaches, heartburns, heartthrobs.. you name it, we got it. R and I saw the exam result today, or rather results… 15 in all if I’m not wrong. And we also saw DB!!! looking very very cute. The thing is, he looks cute only to us. I doubt if we displayed him as our crush, anyone else would find him cute. Quote R “ if I showed him to puneet (her bro), he’d bury me right here.”
And this was when I gave one of my not-yet-famous-yet-extremely-wise theories.

I think falling in love is just a matter of will power. If you want to fall in love with someone, you can. And if you want to fall out of love with someone, you can. Its not fate or destiny. Its you. You decide. And so this whole theory of ‘there is one person for each and everybody’ is false. And I do think so. Of course this theory would only hold if the first impression is what you wish it to be. For example you cannot possibly make yourself fall in love with someone whom you think to be disgusting. He or she has to be at least tolerable. But I think there’s always an element of your will that commands your potential to fall in love with him/her.
Poor r had to listen to all of this and nod along, but I think I managed to find a potential follower in my theory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved to c my name mentioned smwhr... muah!!n i'v really started believin in dis theory of urs!! heheh..

Anonymous said...

muah muah , wink wink. but on a serious note, completely agreed with all you said.

eLmoNiv said...

Veryyyyyy true.. :D

Search This Blog