Monday, October 18, 2010

My list of (current) Epic Fails


1. I have been trying for about six months now to play the guitar. Epic fail.
2. Work. Epic fail.
3. For a while, the only nice living thing in my room was a little spotted ladybird. Contrary to my instinctual response to insects ("Die, insect, die!!"), I let it stay because, you know, ladybirds are pretty and it made me smile. The next day I saw it fried to death on the light bulb. Epic fail.
4. My vow to not turn into a shopaholic - Epic fail.
5. My current hair experiment (aka hair style). Epic fail.
6. I swear the weekends have only 5 hours per day now. Epic fail.
7. Attempt to make best friend happy(ier). Epic fail. (Re-do)

On the other hand,
1. Shopping for baby niece/nephew - Priceless!
2. Kurkure, green mango juice that tastes like jaljeera, samosa and Kesar Pista ice cream - about $20. Being surprised with all this, and more - Priceless!

No comments:

Search This Blog