Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Golden-Brown"

I have no right to be angry, and I'm not. I was not caught unawares or unexpectedly. But still, it pierced a hole through my heart when you left. I would not change a single thing, from beginning to end. Rest in Peace seems too dull for you. May you wag your tail into eternity, and find an endless garden with lots of dirt worth sniffing, other dogs worth barking at, and lots of trees worth peeing on. :) and of course "happydog" biscuits. And no baths. Ok, you get the picture.

To my darling Buzo, Thank you.

2 comments:

eLmoNiv said...

Lovely.. that's exactly how Dog-heaven's going to be like.. He will always be with you :)

Galaxy Hydrangea said...

I know darling Buzo with his bushy tail is in awesome doggy heaven... and I second Niv's comment, he will always be with you! :) <3 <3 <3

Search This Blog